Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Onthaal aan mijn lezers van de Lage Landen

For some reason that I have yet to figure out, I seem to be getting a lot of traffic from the Netherlands. Specifically, a lot of my Dutch Homies seem to be searching on images.google.nl for the searchword "tank" and wind up coming here. This site doesn't seem to be a significant search result on that word, as near as I can tell, and the word seems to mean the same thing in Dutch as it does in English. The search result situation seems to be in response to my posting about the Tiananmen Square tank guy a while back.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If there are any English-speaking Nederlanders out there who would care to clue me in on the significance of "tank" in the current Netherlands idiom, I'd appreciate it. The most likely result I can find seems to be a club in Australia.

No comments: