Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Floridian Repub Results

Come on, y'all...are you the Republican Party or the Republican't Party?

Apparently, with only 15% of the Florida vote, Rudy has followed the lead of Granpa Fred and bailed on his Presidential aspirations. He's tossing his endorsements against The Freakin' Mormon. Ya big authoritarian wuss!

(I now post a link to a video of The Clash's "Rudie Can't Fail". Just substitute "Can" for "Can't" and it tells a timely story. Link.)

Oh well...it would have been nice if the Republicant's had spent more time and money on internecine infighting, but such are the breaks. I guess we now have to watch MyCane!* battle it out with Mittens, while Huckleberry and Ron Paul try to catch up. As a bonus, we get Billary tossing out vaguely racist comments against Obama.

Give me Edwards, or give me Gore! That's what I say.

"Meh!", I say..."Meh!"

******************************************

* Wilford Brimley v. Chuck Noriss, Fer Real, man...WTF??!! Way to court the 80's Quaker Oats demo, Straight-talker!

No comments: