Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random Observations

1. BDS, this is for you, Man.

Several years ago, BDS and I discussed the idea of doing a wacky skit, in order to achieve "InterTubes Fame". I was intent about the concept that my character would be the intense-but-clueless dude who could not understand why all my friends couldn't appreciate how BADASS my "Hello Kitty" Tattoo was. Like...because of the irony, and all.

BDS is a huge Star Wars fan, with (I belive, correct me if I'm wrong) major Vader tats. Today, however, the singularity has been achieved.



2. Speaking of Hello Kitty, I wasn't blogging much when this came out, but for those who missed it, I present the MOST AWESOME CONSUMER ITEM of 2007!!!! The "Hello Kitty"-themed assault rifle!!!

It's an AK-47!! With Hello Kitty styling!!


You can't get any more wrong while still being so right!!! I need one of these, if only to show off the "hand-crocheted shoulder-stock muffler" w/ HK theme!!!

3. In Northeastern PA, it appears that it is no longer possible to buy a "Firm" toothbrush. I didn't exactly do an exhaustive search, but after checking three places, I gave up and bought a multi-pack off amazon.com. 6 years-worth of teeth-brushes in one order...Dag, yo!

I find "Medium" brushes to be wussy and unsatisfying and unworthy of my time.

No comments: