Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why the h3ll is Joan giving out my number?

Dammit! In the space of an hour tonight, I've gotten two calls on my house phone for Joan and John. Actually, the second caller seemed to think I was Joan, so I have to feel a little sorry for John.

Now, I've had this phone number for over a year, so it cannot be the case that Joan and John just moved and are still giving out their old number. Also, the callers sounded pretty familiar with J&J, so I also can't assume that they haven't talked in a while and are just trying to get back in touch.

Thus, I can only assume that Joanie and Johnnie have recently gotten a number which is very similar to mine, and are giving mine out by accident. And I can only assume that I can look forward to fielding calls for Joan for some time until we get this crap straightened out. Yay!

Actually, methinks it's easier to turn the damned ringer back off and let the Jerkys straighten it out by themselves.

No comments: