Thursday, July 28, 2005

Electron Band Structure in Germanium, My Ass

Ah yes, the good old days of being an undergrad science and/or technology student, writing up the results of one's lab experiments. I guess it wasn't just me who freaked out about the inability to get my results to correlate to the values the lab manual told you that you should be seeing. (via metafilter, by the way)

No, seriously, this kid's paper made me crack up out loud. He's got that perfect mix of romantic desire to find the hypothesized results, coupled with the bust-one's-gut cynicism that tells me he'll go far in the real world.

3 comments:

bds1313 said...

This kid might be my hero. That was an awesome paper.

disgutedem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
disgutedem said...

That's some funny shit. Sounds like a paper my brother would turn in.